The church and office will be closed until further notice.
If you need to go outside, please observe social distancing (6 feet apart and washing of hands). It is an act of kindness and charity to our neighbors with weak immune response. Say a prayer for all the doctors, nurses, health care professionals, officers, firefighters, paramedics, EMTs, public utilities, delivery and sanitation workers. They need all our prayers and for us to do our part in helping minimize the spread of this virus.
Please check back often for updates.St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic Church Corona-Virus/COVID-19 Response
Click here to learn more...
Because of lockdown order
● The church and office will be closed starting March 21.
● The obligation to attend Sunday Mass is dispensed until further notice.
● Sunday Mass broadcast will be available on the following websites .
● The gift of special indulgences is granted to the faithful. Read more
● Donation envelopes may be mailed in, or you can set up online giving. We appreciate your generosity to help offset the loss of the regular Sunday donations.
● Please share with others to “like” and follow our Facebook group — for an update. Visit this website to get the latest information.
● A weekly liturgy guide and newsletter will be distributed via email, so please be sure that we have your correct email address. Check our website for a way to register to receive notifications (bottom page under Receive parish newsletter).
● An online version of MAGNIFICAT will be available temporarily for free to everyone so you can pray at home.
● Thank you to the generosity of our parishioners, you have free access to movies and books Formed.org. Great time to watch movies with your family.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Click to show less text.