NEW Registration process for 2021-2022
Religious Education (Pre-K through Confirmation)
All classes are in person. Registration starts June 10th.
Please contact PattyM@seschurch.org or call 760.607.5014 BEFORE you register your child if you fall under one of these categories:
• If your child is seven years old or older and has not been baptized, or older than second grade and has not received First Communion.
• You would only like to sign up for Religious Education class but not interested in becoming a parishioner at this time.
Our church is transitioning to ParishSoft to simplify parishioner registration, offerings, classes all under one secure portal. This will make class registration process easier in the future. We thank you for your patience during this transition. Registration starts June 10th.
- Please login as a NEW USER (even if you have previously registered for classes). Once you register, you will receive an email that your registration is approved. Approval will be made during normal business hours (Mon-Fri 9 am to 4 pm). Please allow 1 business day to receive approval.
- Once approved, you may log back in to enroll in Religious Education Class/es. Select the Family Education tab and choose Online Registration (see image below). Submit and make your payment. Registration is complete once payment is made.
If you require assistance using ParishSoft, please contact our office manager Victoria Francisco at 760.607.5013 (Mon-Fri 9 am to 4pm) or email VictoriaF@seschurch.org
Click the image below to start your NEW USER registration process or click this direct link.
IMPORTANT: A child who will be receiving the Sacrament of First Communion or Confirmation must have a copy of his or her baptismal certificate on file with the church. You may scan and send the certificate as a PDF file and email to PattyM@seschurch.org. Please make sure the image file clearly captures the entire document. Paper Registration Forms for Religious Education are also available for pickup at the Parish office. Registration is not complete until baptismal certificate (if applicable) and full payment is received.
By registering your child, you give your consent to receive Flocknote emails and texts regarding Religious Education classes and events.
Religious Education Fees 2021-2022
Through August 15th
$50 for preschool (3-4 years old)
One child: $100 • Two children $130 (total for both children)
• 3 children or more $150 (total for all children)
After August 15th- $50 for preschool (3-4 years old)
One child: $120 • Two children $150
• Three children $170
All classes are in person
3-4 year old Sunday 9:30 am Mass
K-5 Sunday 10:45 am – noon
K-5 Sunday Family Model
K-5 Monday 4 pm – 5:15 pm
Gr 6-8 Sunday
Confirmation Year 1 Sunday
Confirmation Year 2 Sunday
For more information: For K-5 program Patty Mann PattyM@seschurch.org 760.607.5014
For Middle School (Gr 6-8) and High School Will Mueller WillM@seschurch.org 760.607.5018
Please share our program with your family and friends.