- Religious Education
- Parish Center
- Online Giving
- Prayer Request
- Contact Us
MOPS Meets every other Tuesday from 9 am – 11:15 am
Friendship, fellowship and breakfast
• Celebrating motherhood.
• Enriching your faith as a mom.
• Making connections with other moms.
• Helping moms to be the best moms they can be.
• Experiencing God’s love through relationships and resources.
• MOPS is a worldwide, non-profit organization designed for mothers with children from birth through kindergarten. The St. Elizabeth Seton MOPS group meets twice a month at the Parish Center* offering programs and activities relevant to marriage, child-rearing, spiritual and personal growth. The goal of MOPS is to educate, encourage, nurture and support young mothers through relevant speakers, discussions, creative activities and mentoring, while providing a quality childcare program called Mops Kids.*
• As mothers enter the school years, new challenges and issues arise, but the need for community and hope remains. For this reason MOMSnext was developed as a ministry to mothers of school-age kids. A MOMSnext group is an open, accepting place for all mothers of school-age kids to experience authentic community, personal growth, practical help and spiritual hope. We meet at the same time and location as the MOPS group to share resources, but we have specific discussion topics relevant to mothers of school-age kids.
• We offer a variety of social activities throughout the month, such as play dates and moms-night-out. Please come and join us!
We welcome childcare volunteers during the meetings.