Whoever you are, wherever you may have been, we are glad you are here. We each have an opportunity to grow in our faith each season. Here are some valuable resources to guide you on your journey. Click on one of the blue links for more information.
Updated July 3, 2021.
• 3 Minute Retreats start your day with 3 minute retreats that can give you 24 hours of peace.
• All For God provides transformational teen events, empowering young adults and trains youth ministers.
• AmazingParish.org helping Catholic leaders build amazing parishes.
• Bible in a Year podcast with Fr. Mike Schmitz.
• Calling All Converts “Ever since you said yes, time has broadened your horizons, giving them new and brighter colors and making them more beautiful every day. But you have to continue saying yes.” ~St. Josemaria Escriva
• Catechism in a Year daily tidbit about the Catholic faith sent straight to your inbox. Read that little bit each day and you’ll have covered the entire Catechism of the Catholic Church in a year. Gospels in a Year. Read that little bit each day & you’ll have studied all four gospels of the Holy Bible in a year.
• Catholic Answers to explain and defend the faith.
• Catholics Come Home There’s an old saying that goes, “Once a Catholic, always a Catholic. … Whether or not you know you want to return to the Catholic Church, we’re here to help. Discover the history, beauty, spirituality and accomplishments of the Catholic Church, founded by Jesus Christ more than 2,000 years ago.
• Catholic Exchange offers accessible articles and helpful tools for spiritual growth, we seek to make saints in our own time – especially among those who live busy lives but still seek to grow in friendship with Christ.
• CatholicJobs.com find job openings with Catholic organizations.
• Catholic Speakers helping Catholic organizations find talented Catholic speakers.
• Catholic Therapists list of counsellors across the United States who are faithful to the teachings of the Catholic Church. Download a free guide on What Every Catholic Should Know Before Starting Therapy.
• Catholic Volunteer Network a directory of volunteer opportunities.
• Catholicism Series A new documentary series from Bishop Robert Barron, explores the Church’s mission and the challenges of contemporary culture.
• Chastity Project is a ministry of Jason and Crystalina Evert that promotes the virtue of chastity.
• CourageRC.org is an international apostolate of the Catholic Church, which ministers to persons with same-sex attractions and their family and friends.
• Culture of Life Family Services COLFS is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to helping women and families in unplanned crisis pregnancies and offering a true choice to abortion methods. COLFS also operates a family medicine practice, caring for the entire community through family medical care, natural family planning education, psychological counseling, and spiritual direction.
• Dynamic Catholic meeting people where they are…leading them where God calls them to be.
• ETherapyFinder a directory listing of therapists who will respect Catholic values.
• EWTN is a global, Catholic TV, radio and news network provides Catholic programming and news coverage from around the world.
• Family Fully Alive Building the Domestic Church – Prayers, Meditations and Activities to Enrich your Family Life.
• Fellowship of Catholic University Students (FOCUS) a national outreach that meets college students where they are and invites them into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and the Catholic faith.
• Get Principles.com is a free bi-monthly publication by Christendom College.
• Good Confession is an outreach of Catholics Come Home. God wants us all to grow in holiness so we can be saints. But how do we actually do that? GoodConfession is here to help you figure that out.
• Help Them Return – How to draw your child back to the church.
• Lighthouse Catholic Media specializes in promoting the Catholic Faith through high quality presentations on CDs, mp3s and books from many of the best Catholic speakers in English and Spanish.
• MagnifiKids help children pray and follow Sunday Mass.
• Miles Christi offering monthly retreats and summer camps for our youth as well as recollections for men and women.
• Newman Connection is a list of Newman Centers, residence and Catholic ministry centers at non-Catholic universities throughout the world.
• Pray More Novenas receive novena reminders and prayers in your email. Pray with over two hundred thousand people from around the world!
• Regina Magazine draws together extraordinary Catholic writers, photographers, videographers and artists with a vibrant faith.
• Relevant Radio Station 1000AM San Diego is a listener-supported radio network. Programming content is, primarily catechetical, devotional, and inspirational.
• Solidarity Healthshare is not insurance but simply unites like-minded Christians to share medical costs together.
• Spiritual Smoothies free weekly videos to spiritually boost the soul.
• Steubenville Conferences are an outreach weekend program of Franciscan University of Steubenville, helping the Catholic youth and young adults encounter the love of Christ and grow as disciples.
• The Cardinal Newman Society provides a comparison chart of recommended Catholic Colleges.
• TheDivineMercy.org learn more about the promises of Divine Mercy.
•TheRealPresence.org directory of chapels and churches within the United States that offer Eucharistic Adoration
• The Southern Cross official newspaper of the Diocese of San Diego.
• TheWildGooseIsLoose.com is a simple attempt to invite Catholic Christians into a more profound life giving relationship with the Holy Spirit.
• Ucantberased.com hope and healing from teen depression.
• United States Conference of Catholic Bishops The purpose of the Conference is to promote the greater good which the Church offers humankind, especially through forms and programs of the apostolate fittingly adapted to the circumstances of time and place.
– Videos from the Papal Visit September 2015
• Well Catholic connecting patients with Catholic healthcare providers.
• Word on Fire Bishop Robert Barron is an author, theologian, and founder of Word on Fire. The global media ministry reaches millions of people by using the new media to draw people into or back to the Catholic Faith.
• Worldwide Marriage Encounter San Diego is a positive and personal experience for a couple, which offers them a technique of loving communication that they can use for the rest of their lives.
• Year of Mercy start each day of the Year of Mercy off right! Receive brief, daily reflections from the Diary of St. Faustina every morning.
*All information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. SES does not make any guarantees and shall not be liable for any losses or damages related to or caused by reliance on the information provided. All information is provided on an as-is basis.
Did you know that there are 2000 books at our Parish Library?
When we pray we speak to God; but when we read, God speaks to us. ~ St. Jerome
We have a beautiful library in the Conference Center, just as you enter the main front door. Topics ranging from Bibles to theology with children’s books, parenting and self-awareness.
You can find material on Bible and Scripture interruption and Bible Study; Biographies; Catholic Doctrine; Catholicism (many question and answer books); Church and Papal History; Family Issues; Grief; Parent Issues; Jesus; Prayer and Devotion; Saints; Self Awareness; Spirituality; and Theology.
We also have a section for Teens and Adolescents. There is a catalog of the books by subject and author in the library. Our checkout process is easy and we have checkout cards in each book.
Liz Littel at Library@seschurch.org
Share our faith. Please share this page with your family and friends.